Details for Registered Guests
Thank you so much for attending Tuxes & Tails.
Parking and Check-In
- Hotel Address: 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA — FREE Parking available!
- No paper tickets will be issued for this event, guests will check in by first and last name.
- Please let us know all guest names, contact information and their meal choices by May 1.
- You will be using a your own smartphone to participate in the Silent Auction. No paper bid sheets will be used to allow for easier access to items — no more crowding! Please see a Registration Staff person if you’d like a volunteer concierge bidder to assist you in your bidding. Please see the Auction Catalog for instructions.
- Participate in our Hidden Wine Pull featuring 100+ hidden bottles of wine. Pay per pull and among these selections will be rare vintages, bottles signed by wine makers, and some wines worth $100 or more.
- Bid on our Certificate Board. Features great certificates to nearby restaurants, activities and more!
Dining, Wine and Guest Information
- Doors open at 5:00 p.m. and we can’t wait to see you! This is Seattle Humane Society’s biggest and most important fundraiser of the year and we thank you again for supporting the animals in our care.
- To update your guest information with us or if you have any questions or concerns, please call Katherine, Special Events Director, at 425-373-5388 or email [email protected].