Details for Registered Guests
Thank you so much for attending Tuxes & Tails.
Parking and Check-In
Hotel Address: 900 Bellevue Way NE, Bellevue, WA — FREE Parking available! The easiest entrance to the garage is on NE 8th St right after passing Chase Bank. Proceed to the Wintergarden Lobby from the parking garage elevator.
NEW! Registration and check-in will be located on the 1st Floor in the Evergreen Ballroom Foyer.
No paper tickets will be issued for this event, guests will check in by first and last name.
Please let us know all guest names, contact information and their meal choices by April 30.
- You will be using your own smartphone to participate in the Silent Auction, so be sure it’s fully charged before you come. No paper bid sheets will be used to allow for easier access to items — no more crowding! Please see a Registration Staff person if you’d like a volunteer concierge bidder to assist you in your bidding. Please see the Auction Catalog for instructions.
- NEW! Bid on calendar months during the cocktail reception! For the first time ever, guests will be able to bid on the always popular Seattle Humane Calendar months during the cocktail hour. Once a month receives the opening bid during the cocktail reception, it will be bid and sold exclusively during the cocktail reception. Any calendar months that are not bid on during the cocktail reception will still be available during the LIVE!
- NEW! Buy a trip to Africa during the cocktail reception! Visit the Africa Safari booth during the cocktail reception and purchase your 6-night Photo Safari for two in South Africa for $2,500!
- NEW! Taste and purchase this year’s commemorative wine magnum. Sample the Matteo 2011 Merlot Spring Mt District, then purchase your very own etched, hand-painted Tuxes & Tails magnum filled with this exceptional wine for just $150.
- Participate in our Hidden Wine Pull featuring dozens of hidden bottles of wine. Pay $40 per pull and among these selections will be rare vintages, bottles signed by wine makers, and some wines worth $100 or more.
- Bid on our Certificate Board. Features great certificates to nearby restaurants, activities and more!
Dining, Wine and Guest Information
- Guests will each receive a drink ticket at registration, and limited wine will be available during dinner. Cash bars will also be available all evening.
- Doors open at 5:00 p.m. and we can’t wait to see you! This is Seattle Humane’s biggest and most important fundraiser of the year and we thank you again for supporting the animals in our care.
- To update your guest information with us or if you have any questions or concerns, please call Aileen, Special Events Director, at 425-373-5388 or email [email protected].